A year’s best writing tips, accessible all in one place. Thanks, Jacqui Murray!
Every week (well, most weeks), I share a tip with writers, a trick that makes a big difference in the rhythm and feel of a novel. Some, you can make use of immediately. Others, file away for that cranky day when your writing limps along and you don’t know why.
Here are the Top Ten Writer’s Tips, according to readers:
- 19 Self-editing Tips
- 13 Tips for Cozy Mystery Writers
- 7 Tips for Literary Fiction Writers
- 10 Tips Guaranteed to Rescue Your Story
- 6 Tips for Western Fiction Writers
- 21 Tips from Strunk and White’s “Elements of Style”
- Beware the gerund
- Too Many Prepositional Phrases is Bad
- 10 Tips from Janet Burroway
- 11 Tips to Self-Editing Your Manuscript
Here are the Top Ten Tech Tips for Writers, according to my readers:
View original post 169 more words